Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Fading Embers Press Kit

After doing the production logo for Fading Embers I was asked to do the cover art for the Press Kit, which will be shopped around to investors and coupled with the Indigogo trailer will see to it that everyone gets paid. I brought some artists on board to help with the project, an animator and concept artist to help with the trailer, and a motion graphic artist with a background in marketing.

The cover art for the press kit will also function as one of at least two posters, the source images for the the second will be in the works soon, and now that I have the billing squared away and no other modifications that I've been informed of I can post it .
I painted the actors using a combination of facebook pictures and behind the scenes stills from the day of the trailer shoot with some google image references and a few from my library of reference model image. (This was a great project, 90% of this poster was my creation and i'm proud of it and grateful for the feedback from the production team, I think I'm going to like this line of work.)

The hope is to do another poster with all four of the main actors.

No comments:

Post a Comment