Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Cranking out logos

I'm working on making logo designs for both Armed Resistance Gaming (an Gamer Clan I'm apart of) and an interdependent film project shooting in Austin.


Fading Embers 

is a project a friend of mine is working on so I told him if he needs any graphic work done let me know and I'd help out so in less than a day I had the concept below, and he asked if I could send him mock-ups in white, black and dark red to black gradient backgrounds. The skull originally sat in front of the flames like this:                                  
                                                 
but he asked if I could make it look like the skull was inside the flames instead, and I think that the result looks much better:




   



Armed Resistance Gaming

This project I did for the Halo Clan I play with, each time one of their branches reaches 50 members they split off into another branch named after a ship in the Halo Universe.

Infinity branch I think worked out better than the other three, (Atlas, Phoenix, and Spirit of Fire were less than stellar in my opinion, though the branch members loved them I'd rather not post them until I get them just right.)
 
Armed Resistance is also currently holding a design competition to see who can come up with the best t-shirt design, after two weeks of painstaking detail work in Adobe Illustrator, I finally finished mine:


They announce the winner in a month and they get their gamer ID printed on the shirt and a shirt with their design printed on it, fingers crossed. 

Though none of the jobs I posted above pay at least I can practice my Illustrator skills in Adobe and show it off to potential clients, not a bad trade off.

No comments:

Post a Comment